This page is meant to be an informal guide to materials on/about/by Yucatec Maya that are available on the web. If anything needs to be added, please let me know!
- An online magazine focusing on Maya speakers and Yucatán. You can find their Facebook page here.
- Scoop It account maintained by Yucatec Maya anthropologist Genner Llanes-Ortiz.
- Incubator project of a Maya-language Wikipedia.
- Site maintained through the Centro de investigaciones Hideyo Noguchi at the Universidad Autónoma de Yucatán, this site and its archives are indispensable for anyone doing research on Yucatán.
- This is a list of Yucatec Maya speakers and their tweets on Twitter. This comes from the site Indigenous Tweets.